I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'Introductions, Goodbyes, & Toads' started by SiegfriedTheAtoner, Dec 4, 2015.

SiegfriedTheAtoner

SiegfriedTheAtoner New Member

When I found out about this forum on the internet as Nintendoland back in 1999, it was a joyful and colorful place filled with all sorts of interesting info on games(like the N64 FF6 Beta) as well as stories of fights between game characters. My first post(as Keaton Pikachu) was based on Monty Python + Zelda; and I wanted to be creative with new boards(bad at RPing), but I grew envious of the high post counts of the other members and so I tried to catch up, but in the process angered and ruined a lot of members with my reckless antics(with a Kefka avatar. ), bad behavior and inner Nightmare
    side(my parents bought Soul Calibur 2 in 2002). I wound up having severe insomnia and fell back behind at school(had no idea how many members were my classmates) in 2006, and started to mellow out on imageboards where the same bad spirit infected others. I had no idea how bad trolling forums could be (I didn't know how badly it could crush people's spirits), and for that I'm sorry. I apologize.

Right now I just feel trapped in my sins that I want forgiven and oaths that I just want broken. I'm still keeping my nightmare side at bay, and because of that, I don't want any praise.
    I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

I REALLY HATE POKEMON! Goku lives on the Sun

Trolling is fun if you don't go too far or only troll in the name of justice.
    SiegfriedTheAtoner

SiegfriedTheAtoner New Member

I managed to troll everyone, including myself.
    The Amazing Tazy Ten

The Amazing Tazy Ten Happy Dingergisbar! Supporter

There's no erasing your past. All you can do is go on with knowledge of your mistakes so you don't repeat them.

I don't know if there's anything to atone for here though. Still, welcome back regardless.
    е и ժ е я

е и ժ е я ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ Staff Member

TBH if you trolled a member with a kefka avatar it was Wyborn and he probably deserved it. Anyway, the board's very different and pretty chill now. Stick around if you feel like it. I appreciate the sentiment, I'm glad you matured to change your behavior.
    DarkZero

DarkZero Beep-N-Boop Guy Supporter

A lot of members weren't even here when that happened so don't feel like you need to apologize for your presence.

Welcome back btw.
    Marilink

Marilink Sailboat to the Island of Your Desires Staff Member

All is forgiven, man. No need to feel guilty or anything; no one is holding anything against you. Stick around and enjoy the community.
    CaptHayfever

CaptHayfever Awesome Smash Bros Mod Staff Member

Sit down & have a cold one. :smile:

And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
    Heroine of the Dragon

Heroine of the Dragon Faerie ♥☆♥ Marshmallow Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome back... all is forgiven, thank you!! *gives you marshmallows* It's okay to move on and not let this past episode in your life continue affecting you.

I hope you find our little community is still "joyful and colorful" as you post around the various boards. Game discussion isn't always with the same enthusiasm and passion for the most part any more but here we are, still having fun. :D