Pokemon Adventure?

Discussion in 'Pokemon: Alola' started by Artemis008, Jun 26, 2017.

Artemis008

Artemis008 New Member

The Pokemon Adventures manga was removed from mangago, does anybody know where I can read it? I'd like to be able to easily download it in cbr format, but I can go without. ALSO, is there an unedited version? I heard a lot of scenes were changed for the American audience. It would be nice to have them un edited.

EDIT: Can a mod move this to the Pokemon subforum?
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Apollo the Just likes this.
    VG_Addict

VG_Addict Active Member

Artemis008

Artemis008 New Member

VG_Addict

VG_Addict Active Member

Artemis008

Artemis008 New Member

what the ****

now I really feel stupid
    Apollo the Just

Apollo the Just Dragon Enthusiast Staff Member

Yo, just a warning-- most manga hosting sites (including manga reader) have taken down translations for the Black/white arc, so if you end up reading the official Viz translations for those, they actually change the ending and omit the best part of the final chapter. So make sure you're reading based off of the Japanese version for the last couple chapters of B/W because the ending is frankly ruined by the localization.

PM'd you my preferred and recommended reading source of Pokémon Adventures, as other sources tend to skip chapters or get things out of order. Anyone else interested let me know; AJ has the Pokespe hookups. Ideally you want translations from the Japanese version and none of the American censorship or editing, and the ORAS, X/Y, and Sun/Moon arcs clearly distinguished because those all came out around the same time and the order gets weird when read by numerical chapter order. :cool:

(Only arc where the English localization REALLY messed up was the end to Black/White. Other than that they just translate puns differently, mirror the pages, and Green/Blue's names are swapped.)

((In general this manga you want to read by volume, not chapter, since a lot of arcs were published simultaneously... Sun Moon and Black2 White2 are both being published atm, for example.))

PS TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS MANGA AT ANY TIME I LOVE THIS MANGA
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017