Pokemon GO released

Discussion in 'Pokemon: Alola' started by X-3, Jul 6, 2016.

Erniewan

Erniewan Bird Enthusiast

I'm only 4 Pokes away from a complete U.S. Pokedex! Can't find that Unown and the Sheep family...

I got really into this game, but I haven't gone hunting in a while because those last few are up to random chance. I used to do gyms in order to get coins for incubators, but I stopped since all the errors were making it a chore. I'm curious if the upcoming gym rework will revive the game, but as a solo player, I doubt I'll gain much from it. I'd much rather they fixed the tracker; the few weeks where I used third party trackers was really fun.

In order to revive my own interest, I actually started a Photodex of the Pokemon and these recent events have helped a bit! There are quite a few that I'll never get pictures of because they are only obtainable by egg/evolution/too rare, but it's fun to see them in all the places I've hunted around my town. Check it out here!
    VG_Addict

VG_Addict Active Member

When will the legendaries come out?
    Erniewan

Erniewan Bird Enthusiast

Maybe soon? I believe the gyms are going down tomorrow so they can implement the rework, and any Pokemon in gyms will go back to their owners. Hopefully they'll have some sort of event for the 1 year anniversary.