Discussion in 'Retro Games' started by Apollo the Just, Mar 2, 2016.
70. Every room looks the same and there's no minimap. Hope you have a pen and paper nearby.
71. Every room looks the same, there's no minimap, *AND* IT'S RANDOM ENCOUNTER, THEREBY INTERRUPTING YOUR ATTEMPT AT MAPPING OUT A MENTAL IMAGE OF THE LAYOUT
ENJOY YOUR ANEURISM
72. This game was released before everyone decided that the left analog stick is for movement and right analog stick is for camera - and no centering button either.
73. this is the most useless map ever
74. Map? What map?
75. What's that? Your really powerful weapon just broke?
**** you it disintegrates. Have fun hitting this literal cannon bug with the dinky knife you started the game with.
76. So, you had a 95% chance of this recipe working, and it failed? Haha - sorry, RNG Crafting systems are a bitch!
...oh btw you're not going to find another one of these ingredients for the entire game. There're only a set amount.
77. Awful soundtrack that keeps looping.
78. There is no soundtrack.
79. You like the music, but hate the sound font.
80. this game was more fun with a peripheral that a) broke your system, b) is impossible to find nowadays, and c) barely worked.
sidebar to add an example
81. Squinting to see a screen that was not frontlit or backlit.
82. Any voices in the game sound creepy or too muffled to understand what they're saying.
83. Keys are a random drop
84. Headbobbing in a first-person game.
85. When you know you're playing the weaker version of a game, ex. Mortal Kombat on SNES or Doom on 32X.
86. The game is over and the credits have finished rolling and nothing is happening. . . soooooo does it go back to the menu? Yes? No? Guess you have to press the reset button.
87. Key cards, key cards, key cards
88. Wanting to enjoy a classic game but having a lot of trouble getting past the outdated mechanics.