Sun and Moon Discussion! THE GAME IS OUT

Discussion in 'Pokemon: Alola' started by Marilink, May 9, 2016.

I am nobody

I am nobody I am not mean spam Staff Member

Got 100% yesterday. Never ended up using the Master Ball because leading with a Thunder Wave from Magnezone and then following up with Spirit Shackle+False Swipe from Decidueye made everything pretty manageable with just Ultra/Dusk/Beast Balls. Only used GTS for Sun exclusives and anything that evolved from affection or limited/trade items, because that's just tedious. Had to give up Solgaleo for Silvally because of that, but I'm not going to run in circles for 40,000 steps to get to 220.

Hopefully limiting the Pokedex to those actually encounterable in that generation becomes the new normal and this won't be the first and only time I ever finish.

Also discovered a fun Easter Egg if you spin in circles really quickly while walking.
    Heroine of the Dragon

Heroine of the Dragon Faerie ♥☆♥ Marshmallow Administrator Staff Member

Congrats on your achievement, IAN!! *gives you marshmallows* :D
    Nomyt

Nomyt The One and Only Staff Member

Congrats, IAN. Also working on 100% the pokedex. Doing those happiness ones first to get it over and done with. Gonna try and use the GTS for the trade only ones.

Also, while working on a few water pokemon, I had been training in Diglett Tunnel, and SHINY ZUBAT! First ever shiny in Moon, and first ever Shiny Zubat. Not using repels have finally paid off! XD

Lickatung x2 (Both Wild, one in original Gold, one in X), Axew x2 (Bred both, both in X), Charmander (Bred, X), Dratini x2 (Bred both in X) Noibat (Bred in X), Makuhita (wonder-trade, X), Diancie (Wonder-trade, possibly haxxed, X), Zubat (Wild, Moon).
    Heroine of the Dragon likes this.
    I am nobody

I am nobody I am not mean spam Staff Member

I'd seen one shiny Pidgey (killed it >_>) in 16 years of playing the games until someone randomly traded me a shiny Politoed in Moon. Not how I was hoping to end that streak.