New Metroid On GBA! (And Fire Emblem?)

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Metal Mario

New Metroid On GBA! (And Fire Emblem?)

Post by Metal Mario » Wed May 07, 2003 9:47 am

*Source: GamerFeed

According to several sources that have claimed to have gotten access to Nintendo of America's preliminary release list, a brand-new Metroid game is being planned for the Game Boy Advance. On the list, it appears as Metroid: Zero Mission and it was found next to another new title, Sword of Fire.

Nintendo has not commented on either title, but we most likely will find out a lot more at E3 next week. As for Sword of Fire, it is possible that it is actually an American version of Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken because the subtitle translated into English means "sword of fire."

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Thu May 08, 2003 3:57 am

Awesome... I loved Metroid Fusion and it was my first Metroid game. This is great news! :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Falco53

Post by Falco53 » Thu May 08, 2003 1:45 pm

Sword of Fire, hmm...

ROY! ROY! ROY! ROY! ROY!

Fire Emblem is an excellent series. Nintendo would have to be crazy to not send it to the US (which is why I'm not sure whether we'll get it or not).
</font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Captain Carter:
<strong> Oh yes, and the fact you used a Strong Bad quote gives you so much more credibility .
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Greatluigi

Post by Greatluigi » Thu May 08, 2003 2:59 pm

People.... Roy is not in Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken. It is actually...

No, I've said too much.

I'm in Chapter 16 Gaiden training in the arena. The current fighter is...

No, I've said too much.

[ May 08, 2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Greatluigi passed over 10,000 posts ]

Ginrei

Post by Ginrei » Fri May 09, 2003 5:50 pm

Originally posted by Greatluigi passed over 10,000 posts:
Heeheehee! I know!
I actually spent the last week looking fo some sort of ENGLISH Fire Emblem ROM... no such luck, kiddos! I saw one site that had an official petition going on, like, a you-get-so-many-people-to-sign-this-an-we'll-make-Fire-Emblem-GBA-games Nintendo petition... or something...
BUT! I now know all the main characters of about every Fire Emblem game....

Mayhaps they have the original translated somehwere.... Must find Fire Emblem ROM with Marth in it! Gah!

Fishmael

Post by Fishmael » Fri May 09, 2003 7:22 pm

I am thinking about getting Fusion, but alot of people in a couple of sites say it sucks. :confused:

Fire Emblem, awesome!
I have no sig.0_0

Falco53

Post by Falco53 » Fri May 09, 2003 7:27 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

YOU'VE CRUSHED MY INOCENCE!

<sniff> I wanted roy.

I'll be in my room crying.
</font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Captain Carter:
<strong> Oh yes, and the fact you used a Strong Bad quote gives you so much more credibility .
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Greatluigi

Post by Greatluigi » Fri May 09, 2003 7:30 pm

Originally posted by Ginrei:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Greatluigi passed over 10,000 posts:
Heeheehee! I know!
I actually spent the last week looking fo some sort of ENGLISH Fire Emblem ROM... no such luck, kiddos! I saw one site that had an official petition going on, like, a you-get-so-many-people-to-sign-this-an-we'll-make-Fire-Emblem-GBA-games Nintendo petition... or something...
BUT! I now know all the main characters of about every Fire Emblem game....

Mayhaps they have the original translated somehwere.... Must find Fire Emblem ROM with Marth in it! Gah!
</font>[/QUOTE]I like the fact there are 3 lords.

Hector, Lindus, and....

No, I've said too much.

[ May 09, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Greatluigi passed over 10,000 posts ]

Return to “Nintendo Main”