GCN: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Metal Mario

GCN: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Post by Metal Mario » Thu May 08, 2003 7:11 pm

*Source: Planet Gamecube

The blockbuster fighting game of 2002 makes its way to the Nintendo GameCube as Atari today announced that Dragon Ball Z: Budokai will be available for Nintendo players nationwide this October. Created by DIMPS, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai has shipped more than 1.3 million units in North America since its December 2002 release on the PlayStation 2. "We are thrilled to bring Dragon Ball Z: Budokai to the Nintendo GameCube with a heart-pounding interactive parallel to some of the most exciting sagas from the animated television series," said Nancy MacIntyre, vice president of marketing, Atari's Beverly studio. "Nintendo GameCube owners who have eagerly awaited the Nintendo GameCube arrival will now be able to enjoy all the Dragon Ball Z excitement that made Budokai such a hit."

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai spans from the Saiyan Saga through the Cell Games and allows players to experience the fantastic DBZ universe. The game features five heart-pounding fighting modes, including Story Mode, where players reenact some of the most exciting scenes from the animated series, and Tournament Mode, where players can face off to crown a single DBZ fighting champion. With 23 of the most famous DBZ heroes and villains in full 3D, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai spans 29 heart-stopping levels and features over 60 different combo moves per character, including their most infamous attacks from the animated series.

Kurlak

Post by Kurlak » Thu May 08, 2003 8:19 pm

budokai is a terrible fighting game, after playing it for a few days, it could be better in so many ways

imported_c_jks

Post by imported_c_jks » Fri May 09, 2003 12:08 pm

Cool. Unfortunately, it's not going to go up to the Buu Saga like I heard previously, but it's still coming out for the only next-gen console I have. And on my birth month. [img]smile.gif[/img]
The NRA says \"Guns don\'t kill people, people kill people\"...but I think the gun helps. I don\'t think someone going around yelling \"BANG!\" is going to kill too many people.

<a href=\"http://blogging.com/view.php?user=c_jks\" target=\"_blank\">Go here. Laugh. Be happy.</a>

Return to “Nintendo Main”