?? crucial plot info for Mother 3 seems to be left out of most discussions and synopses

Everything Ninty!!

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

Apollo the Just

Re: ?? crucial plot info for Mother 3 seems to be left out of most discussions and synopses

Post by Apollo the Just » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:00 am

Hey so in case anyone wants to cry with me tonight I made the mistake of watching this fan animation/interpretation of the final fight in Mother 3 and now I am sobbing snotty tears because all of the emotions are coming back. Please join me. Massive enormous huge spoilers obviously.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7GVTxiGEMs

Cravdraa

Re: ?? crucial plot info for Mother 3 seems to be left out of most discussions and synopses

Post by Cravdraa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Oh hey, so youtube suggested that to you too, huh?

Spoiler.
A little trivia, after Flint gets hit it's actually possible to attack back using PSI. This gets a little more dialog with Hinawa telling you not to attack either.

Apollo the Just

Post by Apollo the Just » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Cravdraa wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 pm
Oh hey, so youtube suggested that to you too, huh?

Spoiler.
A little trivia, after Flint gets hit it's actually possible to attack back using PSI. This gets a little more dialog with Hinawa telling you not to attack either.
You may recall that before I actually played these games I read up on them and watched videos because I had abandoned Earthbound for so long I figured I wouldn't actually ever get around to playing them, and watching the final fight of Mother 3 is what made me say "no, absolutely not, I need to experience this for myself because it killed me 10 times"? The gameplay video I watched actually showed exactly this, so I was aware. I honestly thought you had to or were expected to.

Everything is suffering.

Return to “Nintendo Main”