If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Pokemon Gyms of the Viggif Region: Sign-Ups

Moderator: Scarecrow

Dux is not you

Re: Pokemon Gyms of the Viggif Region: Sign-Ups

Post by Dux is not you » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 am

Booyakasha wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:51 am
...I feel like I'd be some rando bug kid, at best. 'Hey, check out this rad Pokeyman I just caught!' Then we fight, and you kick the everlovin out of my sad little Weedle and Metapod. I give you all my money and go 'Oh no! I can't believe it! It turns out my Metapod wasn't the world-crushing god-tier juggernaut I thought it was! Fie! Fie! Curse the cruel gods that made this dark day!' or some such. My bug-catchin net droops with unimaginable sorrow as I gather my beaten monsters and trudge sombrely to the nearest PKMN Center. I cry lots.
:sob:

Booyakasha
Supermod

Re: Pokemon Gyms of the Viggif Region: Sign-Ups

Post by Booyakasha » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 pm

...like, I'd be there on my knees, cradling my poor battle-bloodied Weedle, and it would look up at me, its eyes brimming over with tears. Tears of pain and confusion. And it would whisper, 'Why?'

Not 'Why do I die?' Nay sir. Rather, 'Why did I live?'

Gently, gently would I close its eyes. Weeping silently I would. Sing 'Non Nobis', my voice hoarse with grief.
boo------------------------------that old long-tongued liar

Return to “Pokemon: Alola”