My Final Fantasy XII Journal

The place where you can discuss everything from the world of PlayStation

Moderator: I am nobody

steeze

Re: My Final Fantasy XII Journal

Post by steeze » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:40 am

There's no greater feeling of joy walking into the Damascus Estersands midgame to flex on that big T-Rex that was too strong to beat at the beginning of the game. I think it ends up being a bounty at one point. Can't remember the name. All I remember was the first bounty Rogue Tomato because I found the name pleasant.

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:52 am

The one bounty I'm currently stuck on is this dragon thing near the Tomb of Raithwall. I haven't actually tried it again in a while. I'll get back to it when I feel more confident about all my characters' stats.

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:42 am

Updates:

2Mar19

-So now we gotta find the Garif people in the Ozmone Plain who can use the magicite.

-Is this trek through the Ozmone Plain going to take forever? Like, did I just overcome the Demon Wall just to suffer another hurdle?

-Oh no, actually, this is quite fun.

-*insert traveling montage here with big band music like in Emperor's New Groove*

-Hey I found a cave - OH GOD NO EVERYONE HERE IS TOO POWERFUL RUN AWAY

-**** THAT PLACE

-Also that place had a cavern where the map suddenly went all staticy. That freaked me out.

-Okay found the Garif people. I guarantee you 100% the plot twist is that they don't know how to use the magicite.

-I told you.

-Oh look Larsa/Lamont is back. Just literally walked into the frame like "Hey guys". Cool. Offers a peace treaty. Now we gotta go find a person to do the peace treaty thing.

3Mar19

-WEEELCOME TO THE JUNGLEEEE

-Oh Christ almighty - MARLBOROS. Every FF player's worst nightmare.

-Actually, they're not that bad at all to fight in this game. They're small this time and actually. . .dare I say it. . kind of. . .cute?

-I basically grinded for hours here because I really wanted to level up Penelo and Basch. Now they're up to speed around the 20's.

1Apr19

-THE LAND OF THE PLAYBOY BUNNIES (a.k.a. Fran's people)

-The Playboy Bunny people are basically wood elves. Yeah. Tolkien's wood elves. They hate humans and seclude themselves in the woods.

-All of them say they have nothing to say to a human but isn't that saying something? If they really had nothing to say they would just. . .not speak at all.

-Okay, it's actually HUME in this game, not HUMAN. I hate that though.

-So now we have to find. . .ANOTHER person. . .someone Fran knew, in order to open the way through the jungle. Something. I think. I kind of zoned out because of a phone call. We gotta find another Playboy Bunny called Mjrn. Sounds like something you say when you're having a stroke.

steeze

Post by steeze » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:10 pm

That jungle was b-holes. Those wolf things were fairly annoying to deal with. Had to grind for a while.

Return to “Sony Playstation: This is Living!”