Moderator: е и ժ е я
е и ժ е я
- Posts: 41045
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
I couldn't just skip out on doing at least one
of these this year.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 40892
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: MY TOE! MY TOE!
I saw it coming and it was still hilarious. Nice work.
Carthago delendum est
- Posts: 9358
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: It's Round on the sides and high in the middle.
Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
- Posts: 33888
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Forteresse de Valois
It's the best Christmas of all.
Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
- Posts: 23204
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:00 am
- Location: noiɈɒɔo⅃
Now if she breaks open that second layer of wrapping she'll get her real present: some health and missiles.
- Posts: 22939
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: full time jail
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S THE ORIGAMI KILLER?!!
I still love this Metroid Christmas edition
[spoiler]JASON WHERE THE **** ARE YOU[/spoiler]
- Posts: 14297
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2000 1:00 am
HEAVY RAIN, WHAT A DISASTAH!
^ Oh wow someone actually made the GIF. Now it really feels like Christmas.