If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:09 pm
- Location: In a pizza box under the Brooklyn Bridge
How do you get some of the rarer fish?
- Posts: 23139
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 1:00 am
This is sarcasm.
Thank you, Irby, for your comprehensive guide about mining for fish.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:53 pm
- Location: I'm watching from where they were.
[quote="vgf retard lol]You fish for them.[/quote"]
So true, so true.
Cause they don't fall from the sky like we wish little one.
- Posts: 1064
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:42 am
- Location: A magical place
I heard that the higher your H.R.A points are, the better your luck.
katrina could help you if she gives you a good fortune and tortimers new year fortune have temperary effects on your luck.
- Posts: 2900
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: I Pity The Fool Who Confuses Me With Someone Other
Are you playing the original, or WW? I don't know if there would be a difference, but maybe. I usually wait until it rains before fishing.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
What happens when Romans feel out of place?
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:00 am
- Location: ur wildest dreems lol
I have caught everything, pretty much. I tend to carry around quite a few four-leaf clovers, and my HRA isn't too shabby either. Oh, and I'm talking about WW. I've caught everything on my GC version. Not much challenge or variety on that'n.