- Posts: 10683
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:36 am
- Location: Booyaville (yeah!)
- Posts: 32203
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
OH GOD YES THERE'S REASON TO WATCH SPORTS NOW ASIDE FROM MICHIGAN BASKETBALL
and that's the waaaaaaaaaay the news goes
- Posts: 40806
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: MY TOE! MY TOE!
Carthago delendum est
- Posts: 3981
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:20 am
- Location: Controlling the East Coast.
Huzzah! Shame we're already mid way through the season.
During the drought of hockey, I took a liking for soccer. I suppose I can keep an eye on the Sabres again.
- Posts: 17565
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:38 am
- Location: my apartment most likely
I'm excited. Hopefully I'll be able to catch a game or two after I go back to school.
Every day I'm Shucklin'
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 2:25 pm
- Location: South Lapland
Think im gonna follow the NHL this year mostly so i have something ellse than E-sport to talk to people with
Beep Boop absolutely not a bot!
- Posts: 10420
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:00 am
- Location: lo-ca-tion; Noun- 1. a place or situation occupied