- Posts: 140972
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 1999 11:42 pm
- Location: St. Upidtown
CORTLAND, N.Y. (AP) -- A New York bowler has rolled a perfect 300 game in less than 90 seconds....
Competition is a good thing. It's a chance to crush people.
The Amazing Tazy Ten
- Posts: 28893
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Just recently escaped Limbo
That's... not impossible.
- Posts: 7961
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Posts: 36943
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
Why double all the way back to lanes 1 & 2? Surely one of the closer lanes was reset by the time he finished lane 10.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41719
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.