The legendary VGF.com Misc forum for general and random topics.
Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 42191
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 143 times
- Been thanked: 58 times
Dear VGF Community,
is having a birthday.
I hope your day is filled with rainbow sprinkles and giggles!! *gives you a twinkling marshmallow, a pavlova tower and one faerie wish* Be careful what you wish for...
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 8407
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:24 pm
- Location: In the Vicinity
- Been thanked: 36 times
- Posts: 141162
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 1999 11:42 pm
- Location: St. Upidtown
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Competition is a good thing. It's a chance to crush people.
- Posts: 5503
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Has thanked: 153 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
happy happy day of birth!
- Posts: 9875
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: a s s i m i l a t e
- Has thanked: 285 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
Happy birthday, birthday neighbor!
we built our house of cards
but it feels like it's still ours...
- Posts: 13115
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
- Location: SECRET BASE INSIDE SNAKE MOUNTAIN
- Has thanked: 120 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
- Posts: 9467
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm
- Location: a downward spiral
- Has thanked: 116 times
- Been thanked: 95 times
- Posts: 5712
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:00 am
- Location: Bamamama
- Has thanked: 58 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
- Posts: 4969
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm
- Location: Travelling through time at one second per second
- Has thanked: 74 times
- Been thanked: 28 times
- Posts: 34168
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 pm
- Location: icon: @ZebraToastArt on Twitter
- Has thanked: 191 times
- Been thanked: 432 times
- Posts: 18928
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 pm
- Location: On a Bizarre Adventure
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 16 times
- Posts: 50592
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: World -1
- Has thanked: 177 times
- Been thanked: 725 times
Thanks all. I had a nice, relaxing birthday.
Final year of my 20s, go.
- Posts: 41347
- Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Enough. My tilde has tired and shall take its leave of you.
- Has thanked: 288 times
- Been thanked: 133 times
Happy aging day, man. I could never get over how all of the previous days of the year choose to wait until all at once to make you socially older.
I muttered 'light as a board, stiff as a feather' for 2 days straight and now I've ascended, ;aughing at olympus and zeus is crying
- Posts: 33173
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
- Has thanked: 75 times
- Been thanked: 166 times
Happy birthday Val! Hope it was bitchin'.
- Posts: 42959
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 1:00 am
- Location: avatar credit @SkyeRoxy_ on Twitter
- Has thanked: 217 times
- Been thanked: 434 times
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am
- Location: Konoha
- Has thanked: 151 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
Happy belated SIR. 30 is the new 20 anyway so really it's the last of your teenage years.