Moderators: Apollo the Just, Bomby
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41896
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 7 times
When the network of satellites designed to control the global climate start to attack Earth, it's a race against the clock to uncover the real threat before a worldwide geostorm wipes out everything and everyone.
Is anyone else going to see this movie with me?
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.
- Posts: 32462
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:00 am
- Location: if a lot of people love each other the world would be a better place to live
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
i'm gonna make my environmental science major roommate see this with me and it's gonna rule
New! Tazy Ten
- Posts: 29033
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Just recently escaped Limbo
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
I saw the trailer in theaters and it looked dumb. Also it almost blew my ears out at the end.
Also it had the worst "What a Wonderful World" cover ever.
- Posts: 8999
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm
- Location: Now THAT's a katana!
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
...didn't Gintama already do this? As an episode-long commercial, but still.
Do you know how much you mean to me
Why must you leave~?