Moderators: I am nobody, The Deku and the Ivy

LOOT
Banned

Post by LOOT » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Alternatively: this is toxic masculinity rather than hypocrisy

Also cisphobia is a funny word

Kil'jaeden

Post by Kil'jaeden » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Don't try to pawn it off on men. The homosexuals and related groups don't let the people they attack(the majority of people) let accusations slide off of them like that. Feminists don't allow men in general to slough off blame onto some other factor. Homosexual men can own up to something as homosexuals for once. Let the feminists have at them.
The man who is blind, deaf,and silent lives in peace.

LOOT
Banned

Post by LOOT » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Hmm that's odd

I'm looking through that post... I don't seem to recall saying the word men

How very odd that you would presume that all men have toxic masculinity, Kil'jaeden

in fact

I'd say it's... MISANDRY -lightning strikes, crows caw, horse whinny-

Kil'jaeden

Post by Kil'jaeden » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Putting the blame on toxic masculinity is saying that these homosexual men are just being too masculine and therefore don't like women. It puts the blame on their maleness. It takes the blame away from their homosexuality, which could very well have something to do with this. They should not escape like that. Every group has to take it from feminists at some point.

Christmas PDN

Post by Christmas PDN » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:45 pm

I have a feeling it has more to do with individuals and their own problems rather than maleness or homosexuality.

Sim Kid

Post by Sim Kid » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Why's it always society's fault or some factor outside their control?

It's almost as if we're trying to like... not accept responsibility for things and drop it on something else so we don't have to take responsibility for our own screw-ups.

Nah that can't possibly be it.

LOOT
Banned

Post by LOOT » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:52 pm

do any of you even know what toxic masculinity is or are you actually just thinking I put toxic in front of masculinity because I'm a dirty feminist harpy

Kil'jaeden

Post by Kil'jaeden » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:10 pm

[SPOILER="Toxic Masculinity"] Image [/SPOILER]

I REALLY HATE PRESENTS!

Post by I REALLY HATE PRESENTS! » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:16 pm

[QUOTE="The Man in a Red Suit, post: 1576431, member: 35827"]I have a feeling it has more to do with individuals and their own problems rather than maleness or homosexuality.[/QUOTE]

That's usually the case for most groups of people.

[QUOTE="LOOT, post: 1576451, member: 21459"]do any of you even know what toxic masculinity is or are you actually just thinking I put toxic in front of masculinity because I'm a dirty feminist harpy[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't think you're a dirty harpy but you're clearly a feminist which is why you'd even sport such terminology in the first place.

Christmas PDN

Post by Christmas PDN » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Toxic masculinity generally refers to ways the patriarchy is harmful to males.

Kil'jaeden

Post by Kil'jaeden » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 pm

There is a version of that for women too, though it is not talked about much these days.

I would say patriarchy is pretty good for men. In any case, patriarchy refers to what, all of human society until the 1960's? According to some, the West actually still is patriarchy. So be it. Patriarchy let us survive the Ice Age, built the pyramids, composed classical music, invented countless conveniences, explored the world, and put a man on the moon. What has feminism done for us besides give us feminists? I say long live patriarchy.

LOOT
Banned

Post by LOOT » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Okay, Kil, could you just stop trolling here? It's obvious you are absolutely deluded, and that you only post to enjoy the smell of your own farts. The fact that you post only to agitate members here is just detrimental. Honestly, what do you do besides post in PPR? You've posted in Smash probably, that's it, otherwise it's all politics and you're constantly only taking roles in debates to infuriate the mass majority of other members.

Countless times people have posted counter arguments to your posts and yet you continue to act completely contrary to not just other members but entire groups of people. You insult Christianity, you insult feminism, you say "homosexuals" so it's clear you're a bigot. You act solely to make everyone uncomfortable. Get a life, please. You're only hurting yourself.

Kil'jaeden

Post by Kil'jaeden » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:29 pm

I am not contrary to you people, you people are contrary to me. What are you, a bunch of conformists? You all have mostly the same views on everything. I don't call you people scum or filth or evil or arrogant for daring to differ from me. I don't go out of my way to deliberately lie about what others are saying to slander them. I may call people wrong and some specific thing nonsense, but that is just life. I don't do that without providing backing for what I am saying. I am not going to mince words to be nice and not say if I think something is wrong. You don't hold yourself to any such standard of nicety. Nor do the moderators.

And I do not insult Christianity, I criticize it. I do insult feminists. I have some respect for Christians, but little for feminists. I don't give a damn either way about homosexuals for the most part. I don't like feminists primarily because they see "patriarchy" as anything that they feel they don't control yet. None of them complain about patriarchy in crab fishing, fixing power lines, construction, garbage collecting, and so on. None of them are unhappy to see that more men fill the prisons than women. Even if more women than men come out of colleges with degrees now, they are still being oppressed by the patriarchy. Even more hypocritical feminists attack Western civilization constantly even though it is that very civilization, built largely by the "patriarchy" of the white Christian men of the past, that allows their feminism to exist. You never see most of them attack anyone else as being patriarchal. If we were talking about feminists in the past, like the ones in the 19th century or the ones that got women the vote, I have no problem with them. What they call feminists now are not like those women.

It is my theory that the homosexual men I know of that hate women do so out of lack of sexual interest in women. They seemed to look down on heterosexual men for being attracted to women. It is probably akin to the distaste that many heterosexual men have for the sexual habits of homosexual men. I know people not getting along is supposed to be bad, but it is just going to happen. A lot of homosexuals act as if straight people are out to get them all. They act like straights are awful even though it is straight people that keep the species going, including giving rise to more homosexuals. I think that this idea of people being out to get them makes a lot of them feel justified in being jerks. If everyone is out for them, they can be jerks to everyone outside of their gay clique. I have seen homosexuals on the internet be very mean to bisexuals, let alone straights.

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:39 pm

If you all just tried... and I didn't appreciate the reason for the last report. You can contact me via PM if you wish to discuss it.
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Return to “Politics, Philosophy, and Religion”