If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.
- Posts: 32347
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 pm
T'would be a bad idea to give out your password like that.
The Amazing Tazy Ten
- Posts: 28769
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: In limbo playing Tactics A2 for eternity.
Your Password works.
Too bad you'll need to change it.
- Posts: 17964
- Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: 1592 Miles Away From Here
Now everyone is Luigi and pwns all!
Heroine of the Dragon
- Posts: 41514
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: ǝlod ɥʇnos ǝɥʇ ɟo ɥʇɹou
It's never a good idea to post your password in public. ;)
I've changed your password just now and sent you an e-mail to your aol account. Please change your password again to something different than the above.
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...
Happiest faerie of VGF.