If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

I need a password and e-mail reset

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:48 am

There are legitimate reasons why I need to verify some information with you before I can release that account... what is the original e-mail, please? :D
She lives in the clouds and talks to the birds...

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Hydronix

Post by Hydronix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:00 am

I'll be honest. I actually forgot. I know it's my name. Both this name and that one has the same ICQ Number. And I don't blame you for being skeptical.

And it was either Hydronix@yahoo.com or Hydrozor@yahoo.com. There was also Hydronix@N64master.com(or something akin to the n64 name)
|)<BR>

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 am

I'm sorry but none of them are even close. If you require this name specifically, I can change pdns for you, but in good conscience, I cannot just hand over this account because I cannot prove that the account you are now using was yours to begin with either.

The icq info is not relevant as that is public information and can be easily copied.

Sorry!! :D

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Hydronix

Post by Hydronix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:26 am

What does Pdns mean? Well, since nobody can log onto it, you might as well delete it as is. The posts are lost in time, and it's entirely worthless. I wouldn't mind trying to make an account with the same name. Thank you none the less. Out of curiousity, what was the E-mail account anyway?(not that it matters, since it won't be used anyway)
|)<BR>

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 am

The account will not be deleted.

pdn = publicly displayed name

So if you specifically want to use "Hydronix", then I can change the pdns to reflect this information. That's as good as I can help.

The e-mail details are private on this account for a reason and I cannot release them to anyone.

Did you want multiple accounts for any particular reason? :D

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Hydronix

Post by Hydronix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:47 am

VGF RPG. I was going to use the new account.(so to speak on new) to play again. And to my knowledge, we can't re-use E-mail addresses for more accounts, right? Also, the only other e-mail account I ever had was Whiteairknight@yahoo.com. But I'm pretty sure that wasn't it, so meh. Thank you, regardless HotD.
|)<BR>

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:58 am

Ahhh I see. Is there a problem registering new accounts for this purpose? Is it all about the pdns? And, no you need a different e-mail for each account.

And no, that e-mail is not close either, sorry!!!

Did you want "hydronix"? I don't mind changing this because often the person who registered back then had a different pdn to their login name. I will add numbers to that account pdn so they can see it was still theirs if it ever comes to that situation.

That's cool and you're welcome!! *gives you marshmallows* :D

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Hydronix

Post by Hydronix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 am

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Guess I'm stuck with what I got. Thanks regardless, though.(now if it was Marshmallows in the VGF RPG...)

I can change the name of this eventually. But could you change the other name to something different? So this one can become "Hydronix"?(when I get enough points, anyway)

The last e-mail I made I cannot disclose because it's partially of my name. I think it had "work" in the title. But yeah. You can do whatever you want with this topic now. It doesn't much matter to me anymore at this point. *hangs head*
|)<BR>

Heroine of the Dragon
Administrator

Post by Heroine of the Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 am

You're welcome to PM me the last e-mail to see if that one matches or is close!!

In the meantime I can change pdns for... one grinnie... (in other words, it's a 'gift' from me!!) ;) :D

Happiest faerie of VGF.

Return to “Registration/Login Help”