If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Username change request

Vinny

Username change request

Post by Vinny » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:24 pm

Yes, this is Vinny. This was the original login name I registered with, just as a stupid thing to register quickly. However, in my entire stay at VGF I never, at no point used it as a screenname. Now, because it was my login name, in the new forums it's become my screenname, and I'm not really happy about that. Everyone in this forum knows me as Vinny and recognizes that name (well, at least anyone who's been on the forums for more than a few months). In the FAQ it says the admins require a good reason for changing the user names, and I can think of no better reasons than that everyone knows me as Vinny, I have never used this as a screenname, and it's pretty damn stupid anyway. So if any of you admins can change it to Vinny, that'd be peachy. Thanks.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see the PDN change topic. Sorry.

Return to “Transition Issues (non-registration)”