If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

this forum

Welcoming new members, and farewelling those who have to leave our presence.

Moderator: Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds

spooky scary bearatons

this forum

Post by spooky scary bearatons » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:50 pm

is relevant to my interests

"whether you have or have no wealth, the system might fail you, but don't fail yourself" -
GET BETTER - dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 pm

Is that... a tail coming out?

spooky scary bearatons

Post by spooky scary bearatons » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:32 pm

i congratulate you on your acute understanding of a mythical beasts anatomy
"whether you have or have no wealth, the system might fail you, but don't fail yourself" -

Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
Administrator

Post by Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:49 pm

:lol:
Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:23 pm

It is obviously too large to fit in that mouth #logic

ScottyMcGee

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:13 am

That's the red dragon for Cardiff, isn't it?
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

Valigarmander
Supermod

Post by Valigarmander » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:26 am

Gotta hand it to Wales. The rest of the UK has flags with boring-ass stripes, while Wales has a **** dragon on theirs.

Though an honorable mention goes to the Isle of Man and their three-legged mutant man.

spooky scary bearatons

Post by spooky scary bearatons » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:12 am

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1528135, member: 31048"]That's the red dragon for Cardiff, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

You're sort of right, it's Y Ddraig Goch (The red dragon) it's the symbol of wales, as opposed to cardiff alone, I can see the confusion mind, since cardiff is the main city in wales.

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Tue May 05, 2015 5:55 pm

What a goofy looking dragon, least threatening thing I have ever seen in my life. I kinda wanna help it stop choking on its own tail.

spooky scary bearatons

Post by spooky scary bearatons » Thu May 07, 2015 1:08 am

[QUOTE="I REALLY HATE POKEMON!, post: 1532716, member: 18119"]What a goofy looking dragon, least threatening thing I have ever seen in my life. I kinda wanna help it stop choking on its own tail.[/QUOTE]

What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re **** dead, kiddo.

Valigarmander
Supermod

Post by Valigarmander » Thu May 07, 2015 1:16 am

^ But can you tell me why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Sat May 09, 2015 3:21 pm

[QUOTE="spooky scary bearatons, post: 1532926, member: 30168"]What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.[/QUOTE]

What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Turtle School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Red Ribbon Army, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in martial arts combat and I’m the top fighter in the entire Z-Fighters. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Dragon World, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am telepathically contacting my secret network of Kais across the universe and your Ki is being detected right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime with Instant Transmission, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire inventory of the Capsule Corporation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re **** dead, kiddo.

Return to “Introductions and Goodbyes”