Welcoming new members, and farewelling those who have to leave our presence.
Moderator: Saria Dragon of the Rain Wilds
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 am
Is it against the rules to open a refunding service here.
I can refund any .com / .ca orders In 10 Minutes
Here is my proof
New! Tazy Ten
- Posts: 29147
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Not the Thunder Temple.
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 27 times
I don't even think I know what this entails or if anyone would even need it.
- Posts: 37326
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: (n) - the place where I am
- Has thanked: 117 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
Yes, it is against the rules.
No, having a bunch of monitors is not proof that you can refund stuff quickly.
And remember, "I'm-a Luigi, number one!"