Hot towels... (A mystery adventure)

Where forum games are played.

Moderator: Heroine of the Dragon

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#61

Post by ScottyMcGee » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:15 pm

You hand over Ray Romano's brain.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#62

Post by Thanous » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:27 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1525243, member: 31048"]You hand over Ray Romano's brain.[/QUOTE]

"Here's a little somethin for your troubles" you say sticking Ray's brain in his hand
"Er, thanks mister."
"Theres plenty more where that came from, now run along skipper and get me what I asked for"

We are a male doctor.
Inventory:
Chapstick
Pager
Little Black Books
Don Gummer's brain

The waiter goes and sticks...something in her drink.
He comes and sticks a lone cracker with ketchup lightly spread atop it in front of each of you. As well as sticking some fancy fizzy drink in front of your date, and giving you a bottle of mustard with a straw.
"Whats the deal boy? I asked for a ketchup sandwhich, this is not a sandwhich!" you say
"It's an open faced sandwhich sir" the waiter says
"It's ok hon, it's exotic!" says your date
"Alright alright, get outta here fool!" you say to the lawyer at the table next to u.
"Uhm, what?" the lawyer says
"Get outta here, you're in my face too much son" you say
"Well escuse me sir! I have not done anything that should have offended you" he says
"Maybe your face offends me?" you say
"STOP!" yells the waiter, "get out of here this instant u...u....YOU!"

You throw your dates drink in his face, causing his face to melt off
FATALITY

Should we get out of here? Should we stay and wait for the next waiter? Beat up the lawyer? Something else?

DEATH COUNT: 3
LIVES SAVED: TONS
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#63

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Persuade your date to take the drink and then both of you leave.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#64

Post by Thanous » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1525757, member: 31048"]Persuade your date to take the drink and then both of you leave.[/QUOTE]
Her drink? That is empty. Or your mustard perhaps? Also do you leave together or seperate upon exit
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#65

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Wait I'm confused, I thought we had the waiter slip something in her drink. Did she already drink it? And we leave together. Can't leave a girl hanging.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#66

Post by Thanous » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:55 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1525763, member: 31048"]Wait I'm confused, I thought we had the waiter slip something in her drink. Did she already drink it? And we leave together. Can't leave a girl hanging.[/QUOTE]
He had, but we threw her drink in his face causing it to melt off xD

We exit the restaurant.

How do you want to go, should we walk to the bar? The hospital? The spa? Take a cab? Train? Bus? etc.
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#67

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 pm

(Oh okay, I misread that.)

Let's walk to the bar.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#68

Post by Thanous » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:37 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1525783, member: 31048"](Oh okay, I misread that.)

Let's walk to the bar.[/QUOTE]
It's all good lol

I shall assume u want us to walk with our feet

You take a short step, your date takes a large step. Your strength and how tightly you are holding onto her hand causes her arm to fall of due to the stride difference.

Her face is wide with pain, she is silently screaming. But says nothing

Should we assume she's thinking "thanks, I hated that arm anyways" and continue to the bar? Or perhaps take her to the hospital? Something else?
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#69

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Take her to the hospital.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#70

Post by Thanous » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:09 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1525797, member: 31048"]Take her to the hospital.[/QUOTE]

She yells "HOSPITAL...NOW!"

Should we take just the arm? Perhaps all of her? Or everything but the arm?

How should we get to the hospital?
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#71

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:11 pm

No, everything including the arm. You commit grand theft auto by stopping a car and forcing the driver out by whacking him with her arm.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#72

Post by Thanous » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:22 pm

[QUOTE="ScottyMcGee, post: 1525819, member: 31048"]No, everything including the arm. You commit grand theft auto by stopping a car and forcing the driver out by whacking him with her arm.[/QUOTE]
You lift her over your shoulder, blood flies everywhere. You stop the first car to come along. It is an ambulance, luckily they are so quick to get out the stretcher and put her on it that u don't have to commit any crime. In the blink of an eye they are gone with her, u have a business card in your pocket now. You're not sure if u wish to read it just yet.

You hear evil laughter from the ambulance as it quickly speeds and fades away. (By fades I mean it literally fades out, like a ghost or something)

"Whoa, wtf was that" u think to yourself "oh well, why should I care"

We are a male doctor.
Inventory:
Chapstick
Pager
Little Black Books
Don Gummer's brain
Possibly mysterious business card

Any last mayhem we should cause as our doctor hero or should we go to the next character?

Keep in mind we are in the middle of the road right now and the cars are ok with hitting us
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#73

Post by ScottyMcGee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Jump out of the road and read the business card.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#74

Post by Thanous » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am

You jump toward the sidewalk, safely landing on a bed with only a few springs sticking out of it, it only slightly pierces your buttocks but it's nothing too bad..for now.

You check your pocket to read the business card

It reads:
Image

We are a male doctor.
Inventory:
Chapstick
Pager
Little Black Books
Don Gummer's brain
"Smile" business card
[img]http://Image[/IMG]
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#75

Post by ScottyMcGee » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 am

Go to the address on the business card by the fastest way possible (so car or train or plane or whatever depending where we are - actually did we ever say where we are? haha)
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#76

Post by Thanous » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:54 pm

You pull out your pager, which for whatever reason has a gps and enter the address.

Current location: 12 location street doctorsville SE

You walk up the stairs in the middle of the street, taking you to the sky train.

We have no money but they accept other things as payment, what should we use.

((I'm on mobile so please scroll up for the inventory, remember we are also a doctor so we could pay them in other ways))
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#77

Post by ScottyMcGee » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Use chapstick as payment.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#78

Post by Thanous » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:59 pm

He sticks his tongue out through the whole in the booth implying for u to put it on his tongue (it's about 5 feet long [his tongue])

Should we put it on his tongue? Stick it through the whole on the bottom of the booth? Give him a paper cut on his tongue perhaps? Anything else?
Image

User avatar
ScottyMcGee
Posts: 5189
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

#79

Post by ScottyMcGee » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Put it on his tongue.
SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

User avatar
Thanous
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Location: pluto
Contact:

#80

Post by Thanous » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:23 pm

We do it, he swallows it.

In a very low smoky voice he says "See you again"

We are a male doctor.
Inventory:
Pager
Little Black Books
Don Gummer's brain
"Smile" business card

We wait a bit, then we get on the sky train. Instead of following us onto the train, the camera pans up in a awesome fancy high budget cinematic way over the station and shows the train taking off. There are no tracks where this train goes
(It flies xD)

Gimme a bit for some more
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Social Games and Role Playing”