If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

Review The Last Thing You Watched

Moderators: Apollo the Just, Bomby

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Re: Review The Last Thing You Watched

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:32 pm

^ I don't remember the details of ToS's story, I think I'm gonna watch that anime to refresh on its since I don't want to play through it all again. Is it on Crunchyroll or something?

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:28 pm

Took my ma to 'Darkest Hour' yesterday.

So. First the taut action-thriller about Dunkirk, now the Churchill biopic about it.

Not that I'm complaining, mind. Both far, far afield from the standard WWII fare. Also both dead good.
boo------------------------------to fool the people is his only thought

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:29 am

I usually hate reality shows, but man alive, I'll watch Gordon Ramsay rake someone over the coals.

I'm on a Youtube binge, and my history is about fifty videos deep of the guile-haired scarface brit man becoming progressively more and more annoyed until he starts shouting and swearing at people. It's hugely entertaining.

Booyakasha
Supermod

Post by Booyakasha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:20 pm

Saw the new SU.
Spoiler.
Man alive, but what is going on between Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond? 'Jungle Moon' was nuts.

'Lars of the Stars' was awesome as hell (gods below------------like, I knew Rebecca Sugar was an anime/sci-fi geek girl, but I will be goddamned if she doesn't super love her some 'Captain Harlock' and especially Kirk-era 'Star Trek'. Jeepers Lorenzo.)

Return to “Movies, Television, and Animation”