If you previously registered on VGF XenForo boards, you will need to use the forgot password feature in order to be able to post here. If you do not receive a password reset by e-mail, use the contact page or post in registration/login help.

A recount just knocked Virginia’s statehouse out of Republicans’ hands — by a single vote

Moderator: Deku Tree

Deku Tree

A recount just knocked Virginia’s statehouse out of Republicans’ hands — by a single vote

Post by Deku Tree » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:46 pm

The recount of the vote tally for a key race in last month’s Virginia House of Delegates elections concluded on Tuesday. And incredibly enough, when the dust settled, the Democratic challenger led the Republican incumbent by just one vote — an outcome that, when certified, would deprive Republicans of their majority in the chamber.

http://www.newsrepublic.net/detail/0719 ... =1&mcc=310

Valigarmander
Supermod

Re: A recount just knocked Virginia’s statehouse out of Republicans’ hands — by a single vote

Post by Valigarmander » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:35 am

Every vote counts.

Shane
Administrator

Re: A recount just knocked Virginia’s statehouse out of Republicans’ hands — by a single vote

Post by Shane » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:41 am

The certification process overturned one vote, resulting in a tie, with the result to be determined by random draw.
I laugh in the face of danger, then I hide until it goes away.

I REALLY HATE POKEMON!

Post by I REALLY HATE POKEMON! » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Random, what a process we've got.

Return to “Current Events”