All about the Neglected Characters in the Mario/Video Game World.
- Posts: 12700
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 1999 1:54 pm
- Location: Alone....so terribly alone... Some... where... ou
Seriously, thank God.
(I haven't read it all yet, but I liked the way it started with the Star Wars joke.)
- Posts: 10683
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:36 am
- Location: Booyaville (yeah!)
Well, Mother 3 took more time to make. -CSM
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:15 pm
- Location: South Dakota
Oh man it's Jay!
Jay, will you sign my copy of Final Fantasy III? :3
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:00 am
- Location: Germany
Do you know the Muffin Man?
- Posts: 1156
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: that place
I had to dig through years of e-mail to find my password to get on this forum to say thanks for finishing that comic. It's like a piece of my childhood has been completed, or something lame like that.
No, but seriously, thanks.
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was ROFLing over the constant retcons and the characters themselves trying to get the thing over with.
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 am
- Location: Inside your house, locked your pantry, with your b
My childhood is finally complete. I remember when Jay announced that he couldn't do NC anymore, but now that hollow black hole in my heart has been filled up.